Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you consent to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change any of these conditions without notice.
- The safety and security of your account is your concern and we cannot be, under any circumstances, held responsible for the loss and damage from your failure to comply with this security.
- The content posted by you and activity you indulge in under your account is your sole responsibility.
- You may not violate or transgress any law in your jurisdiction including copyright laws.
- You must provide correct information during the sign up process for an account like your full name, valid E-mail address etc.
- We need 30 days of written or E-Mail notice in order to cancel your account.
- We can at any time suspend or terminate any account or any services associated with it anytime without any prior notice or reason.
- Prices for our services can be changed, by our sole discretion, with 30 days notice.
- We are not liable to you or anyone else for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of service.
License, Rights and Technical support
We are the sole owners of the website, code and graphics. By signing up an account you get a chance to use the services but under no circumstances do you own the codes or the website itself.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, we, our employees, shareholders, affiliates, and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever. We cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from any errors, mistakes in any content, any personal injury or property damage resulting from use of our site, any hacking or unauthorized use of your personal information stored on the server, any cessation of the transmission of services from our site, the use or display of any content or user content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available Via our website, events beyond our reasonable control, including internet failures, equipment failure, power failure, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or material, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorisms, governmental actions, orders of courts, loss of use, data, profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
General Representation and Warranty